With the holidays coming up, life is getting super busy (at least it is for me; how about you?). Here's what are team members have been up to this week:
- Sirpa's finishing up her house (I love the tile and bathtub she picked).
- Joanne's coloring outside the lines.
- Katja's craving cashmere (the red for me, please).
- Louise had a massive shop update Friday, and is showing off a few stones she plans to use this week.
- Brandi's talking about fear of failure.
- Ginger has a gorgeous sunset to share.
- Jo is sharing her newest creation (inspired by a memory).
- Anna-Karin has new rings in her shop!
And in case you missed it, we're all talking about how color influences our work! Have a great weekend!