Friday, 12 August 2011

What we have made this week



1st Row ~ SilverLines Jewelry, Gemheaven Jewellery, Modeste Parisienne
2nd Row ~ Edera Jewelry, SilverLines Jewelry, MsBelle
3rd Row ~ Gemheaven Jewellery, Sirpa K Jewelry, Black Daisy Designs
4th Row ~ SilverLines Jewelry, Gemheaven Jewellery, Belinda Saville
5th Row ~ Crysallis Creations, JoJo Bell, Metal Luxe
6th Row ~ SilverLines Jewelry, Crysallis Creations, Sirpa K Jewelry

5 comments:

  1. Stunning creations this week, ladies!

    Is it just me, or is fuschia on everyone's mind at the moment...? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. colors!!!! woohooo!!!! :D

    and yeah... somehow we always come up with similar color theme every week, without prior communication.... heh, funny how that works huh?

    Gorgeous collage Belinda!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning works! Sigh, I am so proud of my team!!! ;D

    ...and fuschia is beautiful...I am looking forward to see more of it this Fall in our collections!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh B great job and ladies did I tell you all WE ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete